5.07.2011

The BoricuKorean Experience

Have you ever wondered why korean women(asian people in general) are mostly extremely skinny? I was recently in NY for spring break and stayed in Ktown, ate their food and still wondered how can they maintain there slim figure. They have so many banchan(korean side dishes) that I was already full from eating only that. Also, their stews and bibimbap(rice and veggies) are ginormous! You can share easily a bibimbap with 3 people! But still, my question remains the same, HOW CAN THEY STILL BE SKINNY MINIS?!

So, I've taken a task and decided to start The BoricuKorean Diet. I'm going to start a 3 month diet to see if eating korean(with a puertorican twist) can make me a skinny mini too! I'll post my recipes everyday! Feel free to join me in my journey!

FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment